منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _ البوابة للعلم والمعرفة
Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account 0313_1f3cd11726cf1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة اخي اختي العزيز/ه حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم المنتدى حديث وبحاجه الى المزيد من المبدعين عزيزناعليك التسجيل اولا قبل الدخول
ملاحظة نرحب بالاخوه المخالفين للمناقشه بشكل حضاري وثقافي

Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account 0313_1f3cd11726cf1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة اخي اختي العزيز/ه حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم المنتدى حديث وبحاجه الى المزيد من المبدعين عزيزناعليك التسجيل اولا قبل الدخول
ملاحظة نرحب بالاخوه المخالفين للمناقشه بشكل حضاري وثقافي

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى ( ديني )( اجتماعي ) ( حضاري )( ثقافي )( علمي )( برامج العاب كمبيوتر )( فتاوي عامة )( مرئيات صوتيات )( تفسير احلام ) ( تقارير مصورة)

الرئيسيةبوابهأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار
مدير عام المنتدى
مدير عام المنتدى
بشار

رقم العضوية : 1
الجنــس : ذكر
المواليد : 11/05/1992
التسجيل : 07/12/2012
العمـــــــــــــــــر : 32
البـــــــــــــــــرج : الثور
الأبـراج الصينية : القرد
عدد المساهمات : 3576
نقـــــــــاط التقيم : 7183
السٌّمعَــــــــــــــة : 29
علم بلدك : العراق
100%
الموقع : منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _البوابة
العمل/الترفيه مدير المنتدى
Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account Jb12915568671

Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account Hamsmasry-964539cfd9

Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account   Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account Emptyالثلاثاء مارس 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Bukhaari and Muslim from several of the companions
, and the word of the steam (in the correct 8: 100 Number: 6472, Zuhair Al-Nasser, Dar lifeline):
Tell me Isaac, told us the spirit of bin worship, narrated Division, said: I heard that Husayn ibn Abdul Rahman, said: I was sitting with Saeed bin Jubair, said: Ibn Abbas: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: «enter Paradise from my seventy thousand without the expense of ... »

Said Alhad: This is the text frequently from the Prophet, or lump breasts, narrated by Sunnis and Shiites without a doubt in the issuance of the Prophet, peace be upon him.

Seventy of these alpha
It two ways, for the faithful, peace be upon him and Anas ..

The way first: Mawla Ali, peace be upon him
Remove Tabaraani (in Macrothesaurus 3: 111, No: 2825) said:
Muhammad ibn Abdullah al-Hadrami (nicknamed Mtin = Imam Hafiz great confidence beyond description), Osman ibn Abi Shaybah (Imam beyond description, the owner of the workbook, FS), Tna the Abu A'mash (correct Abu Muawiya A'mash also will come in the workbook now) , Salam Abu Sharhabeel (launch of confidence), from Abu Hrthma '(Abu Hrthm Dabbi, launching confidence), said: I was with Ali, may Allah be pleased with him Karbala Bnehra, Famer tree beneath Bar deer, took him grip Vhmha, then said: «cornered This afternoon seventy thousand will enter Paradise without being brought to account »

Ibn Abi Shaybah (seeded 7: 478, No: 37 368):
Tell Sid (correct Abu Muawiya = Mohammed bin Khazem blind ..; pupil mash and its owner, the unanimous confidence, confidence in the mash, FS), he told us mash (Imam known, FS), Salam Abu Sharhabeel (1), Abi Hrthma (2), said: Bart sheep has said the ongoing him: O barren, I remember me this Bar newly heard from the faithful and I was with him in Karbala Famer tree underneath Bar deer; took him from the grip of Vhmha, then said: «cornered this afternoon seventy thousand enter Paradise without being brought to account.

Said Haythami (in Zawaa'id 9: 191, No.: 15126):
And Abu Hrthma said: I was with Ali, may Allah be pleased him Karbala River, passed by a tree beneath Bar deer, took him grip Vhmha, then said: cornered this afternoon seventy thousand, will enter Paradise without being brought to account. Attabarani, trustworthy and his men.

Said Alhad: so long, but true, his trustworthy and notaries firing, and Abu Hrthma تصحف named in the books of men ..; is: Obeid Abu هريم (= Hrthm = Hrtm), claim Ibn Hibbaan and Haythami as above, also has been translated to him Bukhari and Abu Hatem without challenge, a monument to hear from Ali, peace be upon him. As that Anana A'mash not hurt; Bukhari asserted that he had heard of the peace; see margin.

Saying, peace be upon him: (this afternoon) any Kufa;, Karbala and Najaf Two of Kufa time of the speech, not overlooked.
Follow follow Fella Show

(1) Peace Ben the Sharhabil confidence, claim Hibbaan and Haythami, did not challenge the one.
Except this translated him Bukhari and Abu Hatem without appeal, but no one challenged, corrected conferred some scientists.
Ibn Hibbaan said (in his confidantes 4: 322, number: 3184): Peace bin Sharhabeel Abu Sharhabeel tells about whether bead son Khaled and have the company of narrated mash.
Bukhari said (in the great history 4: 132, No: 2214): Ben peace Sharhabeel said Abu Sharhabeel, bead, both my son Khaled, heard him mash.
Abu Hatim said (in the wound and Amendment 4: 257, number: 1113): Abu peace Sharhabeel Roy bead, both my son Khaled have the company of Roy him A'mash I heard my father say that.

(2) Abu Hrthma and claim Hibbaan and Haythami, and no one challenged??????????????
Said Abu Hatem (in the wound and amendment 6:6, No.: 27. Revive Arab heritage, Beirut): Obeid Abu هريم (In version: Hrthm. At another: Hrtm, and complementary layers Ibn Sa'd: Abu Hrthm antelope, and will come) Kofi heard high God bless him as saying Karbala said Fadhil mash.
Bukhari said (in the great history 6: 6, Number: 1504. Ottoman knowledge, India): Obaid Abu هريم, heard graduate may Allah be pleased with him saying Karbala. Fadhil said about mash, in Alkoviin.
Said Imam Muslim (Nicknames 2: 897, No: 3634): Abu هريم slaves heard graduate, told him mash.
Ibn Hibbaan said (his confidantes 5: 139, No: 4253): Obeid Abu هريم tells about the narrated mash.

The second route: Anas bin Malik (see interview Ali, peace be upon him)

Remove son Amoazle (483 e) (in character and 1: 357, number: 335. Dar al-Athar, Sana'a) said:
Tell us judge Abu Ja'far Muhammad ibn Ismail Alaoui (Bin Jaafar Bin Hassan, translated his golden history without stabbed 0.443 e), narrated Abu Muhammad Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Othman Muzani keeper nicknamed Son waterskins (confidence Hafez Imam), narrated Abu Abdullah Ahmad Ben Ali Razi (confidence), told us Ali bin Hassan bin Obaid al-Razi (translated his Golden Khatib, owner literature and narrator), told us Ismail bin Aban Azdi (Warraq confidence does not lie, x) from Amr ibn Hurayth (1), for David Ben Slick (Saadi trust launch, claim Ibn Hibbaan and translated his Bukhari and Ibn Abi Hatim and others without challenge), Anas ibn Maalik said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ((enter from my paradise seventy thousand does not account for them)), then turned to me Ali, peace be upon him, said: ((are Hiatk and you imam)).

Al-Khateeb (agreed and junction 2: 1693, No: 1065) in translation Amr bin Hurayth said:
Hussein told me bin Mohammed bin Hassan's brother Abu Mohammed Khallaal (quite polite sadooq) told me Abu Sadiq Ahmed bin Mohammed bin age Rasbi ... Umar Abu Naim Abdul Malik bin Mohammed bin Adi (confidence Hafez al-Faqih Imam, Jerjani Istrabadi) told us, Ahmed Ben Yahia Audi (Sheikh Bukhari bin Zakaria Abed Kufi, confidence), told us Ismail bin Aban (Warraq confidence argument unanimous, throw Shiism does not lie, x) from Amr ibn Hurayth was confident about David Ben descendant (= Koran silica, Saadi confidence launch, claim Ibn Hibbaan and translated his Bukhari and Ibn Abi Hatim and others without challenge) from Anas ibn Maalik said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him enter Paradise from my seventy thousand without the expense and then turned to Ali and said they Hiatk and you to them.

Said Alhad: isnaad favor in the follow-ups, has been challenged in talk Balncarh, which is paid, not exclusivity attribution, not strangely meaning died, especially with the following other ways ..

Third witness: interview heel Inks
Remove Tabaraani (Big 3: 117, No: 2851) said:
Ali ibn Abdul Aziz, Tna Abu Naim, Tna Abdul-Jabbar ibn Abbas, fatty Ammar, said: Over Ali, may Allah be pleased with him on the heel, he said: «kill this man was born a man in a gang, does not dry race their horses to respond to Muhammad peace be upon him. Famer Hasan, may Allah be pleased with him, and they said: O Abu Ishaq? Said: 'No'. Famer Hussein, said:? He said: 'Yes'.

Said Haythami (in the complex 9: 193, No.: 15139): Attabarani, and his men to saying trustworthy.

Said Alhad: Posted true, Ammar did not understand the story, and talk clearly apparent that the martyrs of Karbala, and they oversaw the Shiites, of seventy thousand, will enter Paradise without being brought to account.

Much talk Dabbi
Ibn Bedouin ((340 AH) Lexicon Ibn A'raabi (d.: Abdul Mohsen Ibrahim) 2: 738, No: 1500. Dar Ibn al, Saudi Arabia) said:
Na-Hasan ibn Muhammad (Mrdd between trust and the unknown), Na Mansour bin Waaqid Tunavsi (I do not agree; Velinzer), Na Abdul Hamid Alhmona (confidence protested by Bukhari, weakness other charges deferral, it does not matter), for mash (Imam confidence FS ), Abu Ishaq (Subaie, confident FS), for كدير antelope (كدير bin Qatada antelope, said Abu Hatem: misplaced honesty, boots accompanied by Abu Naim, denied Ahmed, throw Shiism) said: Whilst I with Ali Karbala between trees Rue Taking Barh Vfrckha then snorted and said: used to send God of this place, some people will enter Paradise without being brought to account.

Said Alhad: talk is true, and this attribution is weak Paljhalh, Ben Vmansour and Waaqid Tunavsi not stand it.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ضياء
الرتبــــــة
الرتبــــــة

رقم العضوية : 73
التسجيل : 01/03/2013
عدد المساهمات : 220
نقـــــــــاط التقيم : 308
السٌّمعَــــــــــــــة : 0
100%
Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account Jb12915568671

Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account   Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account Emptyالثلاثاء مايو 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Thank you "a lot" of the subject beautiful
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Seventy thousand crammed from Karbala to Paradise without properly assign a Sunni account
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Story Sunni engineer and beg Balzhra (peace be upon her)

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _ البوابة للعلم والمعرفة :: آلُمْنْتْڊيُآتْ آلُآڊبُيُة :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: