منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _ البوابة للعلم والمعرفة
You worship Aisha without God Almighty 0313_1f3cd11726cf1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة اخي اختي العزيز/ه حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم المنتدى حديث وبحاجه الى المزيد من المبدعين عزيزناعليك التسجيل اولا قبل الدخول
ملاحظة نرحب بالاخوه المخالفين للمناقشه بشكل حضاري وثقافي

You worship Aisha without God Almighty 0313_1f3cd11726cf1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة اخي اختي العزيز/ه حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم المنتدى حديث وبحاجه الى المزيد من المبدعين عزيزناعليك التسجيل اولا قبل الدخول
ملاحظة نرحب بالاخوه المخالفين للمناقشه بشكل حضاري وثقافي

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى ( ديني )( اجتماعي ) ( حضاري )( ثقافي )( علمي )( برامج العاب كمبيوتر )( فتاوي عامة )( مرئيات صوتيات )( تفسير احلام ) ( تقارير مصورة)

الرئيسيةبوابهأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

You worship Aisha without God Almighty

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار
مدير عام المنتدى
مدير عام المنتدى
بشار

رقم العضوية : 1
الجنــس : ذكر
المواليد : 11/05/1992
التسجيل : 07/12/2012
العمـــــــــــــــــر : 31
البـــــــــــــــــرج : الثور
الأبـراج الصينية : القرد
عدد المساهمات : 3576
نقـــــــــاط التقيم : 7183
السٌّمعَــــــــــــــة : 29
علم بلدك : العراق
100%
الموقع : منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _البوابة
العمل/الترفيه مدير المنتدى
You worship Aisha without God Almighty Jb12915568671

You worship Aisha without God Almighty Hamsmasry-964539cfd9

You worship Aisha without God Almighty Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: You worship Aisha without God Almighty   You worship Aisha without God Almighty Emptyالخميس مارس 21, 2013 5:13 am

The man who walks a dumping ground on his face gave security walking together on a straight path

A lot of talk recently about Mrs. mother of believers Aisha and the rest of the mothers of the believers and the position of this community and the position of that community.

What is the opinion of the year in Aisha?

What is the opinion of the Shiites in Aisha?

In fact, the question was originally a line?

Why do not you ask the right question?

Health question is:

What is the opinion of Allah and His Messenger, Aisha and the rest of the mothers of the believers?

Why in the Holy Quran and Sunnah in the right Aisha and shield them mothers of the believers?

God said: if Achtfattm in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and the Prophet

Brothers in Islam Let's go back to the Quran and Sunnah and read neutrally without intolerance, God Ahaspena He asked the day of reckoning.

Oratory of those who raise their voices in defense of Aisha They claim they are defending the Messenger of God, we say to them:

Lied and God that you do not like Aisha does not love the Messenger of Allah

You worship Aisha without God

Fear of God in yourselves nor worship humans

Serve Allah religion pure for Him

Obey Allah and His Messenger, nor worship Aisha

Not worship humans

Companion said Ammar bin Yasir in war-Jamal as he addressed owners Aisha:

That God Mbtelicm Bomana Aisha, يمتحنكم him Ttion or Ttion women

You abandon the rule of Allah and you follow the rule of Aisha

I think that your fate is the fate of the owners of Aisha day war-Jamal!!!!! Say die in defense of the safe Aisha, they do not know they are fighting the best people after the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was the fate hell and good riddance.

Aaido consider yourselves and read the Quran and Sunnah in Aisha

Read the history of Aisha then spoke

You worship Aisha without God

Well, if you love Allah and His Messenger really Come with us to see Do you Tahbunhm:

Muslim brother if you sister would you agree that someone comes and hits her and restricting ropes from her hands and connects her neck chained then withdrawn streets between people (such as cattle) exposed veil without parkas, ignorant people Espunha and Astmunha and throwing them dirt and leaves tied in Designated garbage and waste in order to Mulls more insulting and detract from its dignity.

Would you accept that this happens to your sister or your daughter?

This has happened to girls the Messenger of Allah (r) on the orders of Yazid? Read Dear Muslim (for Sayeda Zeinab Ben Ali (AS) granddaughter Holy Prophet (r)) and what happened to girls prophet of insult and contempt they prisoners managed them from street to street, city to city and are Zlilat then his decision to not be locked household prisons but wants to increase the humiliation and erosion of them decided to detain in the desolate wastes no roof to protect them and the sun and the wind beating them in a nasty place it all in the face of their grandfather the Messenger of Allah (r) in retaliation for their dead in the Battle of Badr.

The girls Yazid close to them in the glory and honor in short succession between servants and Entourages.

Says the great poet Dabl Khuzaie in excerpts from his poem "Schools states":

Via appointed Ibkém and Judy Babrh. . The Ann for Ttskab and Alhmlat

Girls Ziad palaces intact. . And all the Messenger of Allah Menhtkac

And all Ziad in impregnable fortresses. . And all the Messenger of Allah in the desert

As the great poet says Abu Firas al-Hamdani in a long poem addressed to the leaders of the Muslims with the sons of the Prophet and his descendants (r) a long poem called Bahafah, among them the following verses:

Do not sell Rdatkm blood not right, no kin, no receivables

Hala Kvvtm about brocade Sotkm and girls Messenger of Allah Stmkm

What نزهت Messenger of Allah Mhjtah whips Could outings campus

How Gdrh you in clear how much debt d to the Messenger of Allah you have

So if you love Allah and His Messenger to Gilltm God

So if you love Allah and His Messenger to Gilltm to display and honor and the sanctity of the Messenger of Allah, which violated by more than

But more than is in front of you

He says:

Day invite all people Bomamanm

As you say that Aisha have great merit Come see where these conversations the sincerity or false!!!!!!!!!

Talk about the virtue of Aisha

Many researchers believe that many of the conversations contained in praise and maximize Aisha is fabricated false have been established by the Umayyad policy and for so many reasons.
Also, many conversations indicate that all of the bear he claimed he tells about Aisha was this is a great disaster thousands of conversations irrigated by falsely "especially relatives (sister and son ..... etc. from relatives) both HP and bear tells Gossip is reasonable and non-logical and attribute them that they've heard from Aisha.

Therefore we decided to discuss the three months talk about the virtue of Aisha:

First ": an interview:" Kammel many men did not complete the women only Asian woman Pharaoh and Maryam bint Imran But preferring Aisha on women is like the superiority of porridge to other meals "

The answer: Is there a sane like his wife Balthreyd?

How was the Messenger of Allah (r)

Is this the logic of the Messenger of Allah (r)?

This talk is not accepted by only a foolish man has no logic.

Beloved Read the logic of the Noble Prophet (r) with us in praise of some people

Praise Abu Dhar al-Ghafari: The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "What green أضلت (sky) and discharged dust bowl (the earth) believe a tone of Abu Dhar"
Praise Ammar bin Yasir: Messenger of Allah said: "said: ويح Ammar kill oppressive class, invite them to paradise and they call to the fire"

The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: «The Paradise longed to four: Ali Ammar Salman and Miqdad.

Praising Imam Ali: Messenger of Allah said: "O 'Ali, you are to me what Haroun of Moses, but he is no prophet after me"

This is the logic of the Messenger of Allah (r)

Do spoke for porridge or chickpeas Btahina and Alababagnuh?

The Messenger of God does not care only stomach

Beloved Look to fraud and we hope to focus the original modern follows:

Ibn Abbas reported that the Prophet (Allah bless him and his family) said: Kammel men Many did not complete the women only four women pillowcases their world Mary girl Imran and Asia girl Muzahim and Khadija girl Khuwaylid and Fatima girl Muhammad (Allah bless him and his family), and أفضلهن world Fatima.
The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and his family): God has chosen the four women of the world: Asia girl Muzahim, and Maryam bint Imran, Khadija and Fatima bint Mohammed (may God bless him and his family).

Here beloved hope to focus on fraud: Khadijah has been deleted and Fatima from the original Hadith Aisha has been added instead "of them. Fraud reasons they hate the people of the house does not bear the virtue of Our Lady of Fatima and her mother Khadija and it was deleted.

II ": an interview," Take half of your religion from this rubella "

Or modern "Take bisected religion of this rubella"

Many said the son - Almighty God's mercy -: The second talk, (Take halves religion rubella) is a very strange interview but is denier asked him Sheikh Hafiz father pilgrims Mazzi and said: I did not stand his support to now. Said Sheikh Abu Abdullah Golden: is flimsy of the conversations that did not know her assignment. H. masterpiece student / 170
Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar - Almighty God's mercy -: "I do not know him underpinned not seen in any of the books talk only at the end of the Ibn al-Athir mentioned in Article h m t did not mention of narrated and I saw him in paradise without the word and said Anas without attribution wording Take third religion of rubella House ". e uncover secret
Said Sakhaawi in good purposes:

As weakness in the modern era modern Sheikh Allalbana Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia at the following address
http://www.mktaba.org/vb/showthread.php?t=12349

432 - Interview: Take splitting your religion for rubella, said the sheik in the graduation eyebrow from spelled: I do not know him attribution, and I've seen in any of the books of the modern Sheikh Albani says:
Talk "Take half of your religion from this rubella" theme is a lie to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him
Irwa part 1, p 10

Asked Sheikh Qaradawi him in his website:
http://www.qaradawi.net/site/topics/...0&parent_id=17

This was the answer to Sheikh Qaradawi:

In the name of God, thank God, and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah, and after:

Say (Take half your religion for rubella) is not a speech, do not know the people to talk not know Sundh, counters board with reality; therefore is not fixed by the modern right support and died.

Great ignorance calamity, if met him fancy was a great disaster (astray those who follow the desires without guidance from Allah). (Sura stories: 50).

This does not admire - The availability of ignorance and passion - that is the modern right, cost-effective and corrects talk ....... etc.

Beloved question: Is it possible to have a false hadeeth has no basis and then have this fame in all the Islamic world?

Answer: Yes it fancy as Mr. Qaradawi everything in maximizing and praise the enemies of Imam Ali (r) is known and repeating on the platforms falsely "and falsely to the Messenger of Allah (r) and God.

Beloved please focus on the original talk: "I am the city of knowledge and Ali is its gate"
Not bear to hear praise of Imam Ali (AS)
God has said in His Book "admitted the houses of doors"

We hope that the reader that connects the verse and the Hadith
That enters homes over the fence and walls is said about him (thief thief thief) and enter or take anything from the net is (thief voyeur) either legitimate access door it would be legal.
So he wanted the Messenger of Allah (r) that says Arad city of knowledge (ie, the Messenger of Allah (r)) Vladkhal door which Imam Ali (AS) because the door informed the Prophet (s). It wanted his religion forward Vlioty on (r).

Could not bear to hear folk praise of Imam Ali (AS) Vtm rigging talk and put Aisha as a source of alternative science "chosen by God and His Messenger.

Followed by the second part to respond to the slaves of Aisha

Part II Special بعباد Aisha

Third ": interview with Aisha:" Matt Messenger of Allah (r) between the magical and نحري "
And modern "Messenger of Allah died between Haknta and Maguenta"

Answer: This is also of the conversations that are not accepted by the mind but in the movies

And you know my Muslim brother to this for Aenasb if the prophets in the interest their nation and Usithm to their followers and pray for them, even though the shepherd died with his head between charm his wife and slaughtered, or between Hakntha and Maguentha, or on the thigh, and the wolves predators around him did not entrust sponsored sheep, he consuming Msova, How and Islamic nation is in danger.

In terms of news is narrated that son Saad took out (4) bonds to the popular, said: "He died Allah bless him and his family, and his head in the lap of Imam Ali, and washed Imam Ali. Uh"

And son Saad attribution to Ali, said: The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and his family, in his illness:
"My brother claimed me, Votih, said: Laden me, Phinot him, Fastnd to and he kept citing, and it so Ikelmeni that some saliva to hit me, and then came down to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and his family"
Saheeh from Umm Salamah (wife of the Noble (r) is known by faith and reason and insightful opinion), it said:
"I swear that I had to the people closest to a covenant to the Messenger of Allah (r), Adnah day after he says: Ali came?, Came on?, Repeatedly, Fatima said: like his mission in need?
She said: He came after, I thought that his-needed, came out of the house Vqadna at the door, Umm Salamah said: and you أدناهم to the door, Vokp the Messenger of Allah (r), and make the left and Anajia, then catch (r) of that day, was forward on the people closest to him a covenant "

And directed Ibongam in ornament, and Abuahmd hypothesis in its version, and is one of the authors of Sunan, for Ali, said: "Teach the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and his family and him - I mean, then - A door of every door opens ExpoArabia" The Omar bin Khattab if asked about nothing on some of these matters, does not say is: Ask Imam Ali, because he is based out, narrated that Jabir bin Abdullah al-Ansari, "to heel pontiffs asked Omar, he said: What was the last thing spoken Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and his family? 'Umar said: cel graduate, asked him heel, Ali said: assigned Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and his family to my chest, he put his head on the Minkebe, said: Prayer prayer, said heel: well last era of the prophets, and has ordered, and it resurrected, said heel it washed my أميرالمؤمنين? said Omar: sales graduate, asked him, he said: I wash ... talk
The faithful peace be upon him preaching so on the heads of certification, and is sufficient as saying of his sermons peace be upon him, "and I have learned Almsthfezon owners Allah bless him and his family, I did not want to God, not the messenger hour never, and I Asih myself in a citizen تنكص where heroes, and delayed the foot, rescue honored me by God, and have arrested (r), and head to the chest, and I have asked the same in my palm, Vomrrtha on my face, and I have and I wish washed (r), and the angels Oawana. Vdjt house and courtyard, filled fall , and filled a limp, and she died audio Henma them pray, until Arenah in his mausoleum, it is a right to do it to me dead and alive "

From the words of him at his burial lady women peace be upon them -: "Peace be upon you, O Messenger of God about me and your daughter calamity in your neighborhood, and quick catch up with you, Say, O Messenger of God Swejtk Sabri, paper reported Tglde, but me in torment with great band, and fatal misfortune , the subject of Taiz, we have and Sdtk in Mlahudh grave, and overflowed between نحري and chest yourself, I would to God and to Him we shall return ... to the last words "

And Abdullah bin Amr that the Messenger of Allah (r), said in his illness: "claimed me brother, came Abubakar, turned away from him, and then said: Invite me my brother, came Osman, turned away from him, and then invited him on, فستره garment and ACP him, and when he he left him was said to him: what he said to you? said: taught me AlfBab each door opens his AlfBab "

So beloved died Messenger of Allah (r) in the lap of Imam Ali (AS) and his daughter Fatima (AS), as well as Bani Hashim
Like his uncle Abbas and his cousins ​​and other relatives and not, as Roy (he died between magical and نحري)

Fourthly, "an interview that Aisha, like the wives of the Prophet him

Aisha said: The Prophet when Khadija praised mentioned it treats praise said Vgrt day I said what most remember red buccal had Ibdlk God Almighty out with something better than the Messenger of Allah (r):

"What Ibdlna God Almighty reward them
Have believed in me since my Kafr people
Believe me as people Kzbna
And Astna its money as people robbed me
The Almighty God has blessed me with her son, with women deprived me boys "saheeh hadeeth narrated by Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal

And Aisha said: "The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and his family, hardly out of the house so little Khadija himself well praise her, Vzla days of days, Vadrkina jealousy, I said: Was only an old man, he Ibdlk Allah reward them, angry even shaken Provider hair of anger, and then said: God does not Ibdlna Allah reward them,
I believe in me as Kafr people,
Believe me as people Kzbna,
And Ostna doomed as people robbed me,
And God has blessed me with kids, with women deprived me boys "

So beloved bottom line:

Recent Take half your religion from Aisha - false hadeeth and correct (I am the city of knowledge and Ali is its gate of the city wanted to let him attend the door)

Interview that the Messenger of Allah Excuse me to die in between Aisha between charm and slaughtered - false hadeeth and proper that the Messenger of Allah unchanged if the rest of the prophets die He recommends his sons and his clan he died in stone Imam Ali and his hand, however, his daughter Fatima Zahra and his uncle Abbas and view his clan

Interview that Aisha like porridge - false hadeeth and correct "Kammel men Many did not complete the women only four women pillowcases their world Mary girl Imran and Asia girl Muzahim and Khadija girl Khuwaylid and Fatima girl Muhammad (Allah bless him and his family), and أفضلهن scientist Fatima "

Interview that Aisha, like the wives of the Prophet him - false hadeeth (true that Mrs. Khadija is like the wives of the Prophet him)

Have you ever seen such a falsification of history

We respect the Koran and the Sunnah and the wives of the Prophet when our appreciation and respect

But right love us

The book God is right and this Helms Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Will Mujibur

Stop worshiping humans and go back to God and to the Prophet (s)

Loved ones who wanted to know information about Aisha such as (her character - a way of thinking - psychological - behavior - jealousy - regardless, etc.) See al-topic, at the following address

http://www.noor-almahdi.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7975
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ضياء
الرتبــــــة
الرتبــــــة

رقم العضوية : 73
التسجيل : 01/03/2013
عدد المساهمات : 220
نقـــــــــاط التقيم : 308
السٌّمعَــــــــــــــة : 0
100%
You worship Aisha without God Almighty Jb12915568671

You worship Aisha without God Almighty Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You worship Aisha without God Almighty   You worship Aisha without God Almighty Emptyالثلاثاء مايو 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Thank you "a lot" of the subject beautiful
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

You worship Aisha without God Almighty
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Invalidity of worship without the mandate of the Imam Ali (AS) and Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them
» Aisha fatal Great Prophet, peace be upon him and his family and him
» Novels attributed to God Almighty and body shape, God forbid
» Novels attributed to God Almighty ÇáÍŢć (Stud Alaizarr) and God forbid

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _ البوابة للعلم والمعرفة :: آلُمْنْتْڊيُآتْ آلُآڊبُيُة :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: