منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _ البوابة للعلم والمعرفة
Questions and Happy stupid - and respond to a Shia 0313_1f3cd11726cf1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة اخي اختي العزيز/ه حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم المنتدى حديث وبحاجه الى المزيد من المبدعين عزيزناعليك التسجيل اولا قبل الدخول
ملاحظة نرحب بالاخوه المخالفين للمناقشه بشكل حضاري وثقافي

Questions and Happy stupid - and respond to a Shia 0313_1f3cd11726cf1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة اخي اختي العزيز/ه حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم المنتدى حديث وبحاجه الى المزيد من المبدعين عزيزناعليك التسجيل اولا قبل الدخول
ملاحظة نرحب بالاخوه المخالفين للمناقشه بشكل حضاري وثقافي

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى ( ديني )( اجتماعي ) ( حضاري )( ثقافي )( علمي )( برامج العاب كمبيوتر )( فتاوي عامة )( مرئيات صوتيات )( تفسير احلام ) ( تقارير مصورة)

الرئيسيةبوابهأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Questions and Happy stupid - and respond to a Shia

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار
مدير عام المنتدى
مدير عام المنتدى
بشار

رقم العضوية : 1
الجنــس : ذكر
المواليد : 11/05/1992
التسجيل : 07/12/2012
العمـــــــــــــــــر : 31
البـــــــــــــــــرج : الثور
الأبـراج الصينية : القرد
عدد المساهمات : 3576
نقـــــــــاط التقيم : 7183
السٌّمعَــــــــــــــة : 29
علم بلدك : العراق
100%
الموقع : منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _البوابة
العمل/الترفيه مدير المنتدى
Questions and Happy stupid - and respond to a Shia Jb12915568671

Questions and Happy stupid - and respond to a Shia Hamsmasry-964539cfd9

Questions and Happy stupid - and respond to a Shia Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Questions and Happy stupid - and respond to a Shia   Questions and Happy stupid - and respond to a Shia Emptyالثلاثاء مارس 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Allahmے Salے Mohammed and Alے Mohammed
And Jlے Faraghmے Shlے Mkhrjhmے and Anے their enemies

Questions

The first question:

Do you believe you are Shiite fatalism?
I said yes I will tell you why hit yourself and whipping back and shouting and crying on Hussein?
If I told you to believe in fatalism ended up Baaataradk eliminate God and dissatisfied with his wisdom.

The second question:

Of your order you to do this Shiite acts in Ashura?
I said God and His Messenger Laamrani this I will tell you where is the evidence?
If you told me not telling you one I will tell you that this fad
If I told the people of the house told me Satabak to prove them to do this?
And I said I express my love for the people of the house, I'd say to you if all turbaned hate the people of the house because we Anriham Altmon and household hate each other because there is no one of them slapping and other Tabar

The third question:

Are exit Hussein to Karbala and killed there Ezz of Islam and Muslims or humiliation of Islam and Muslims?
I said Ezz of Islam will tell you and why are you crying on the day the Izz al-Islam, the Muslims Oisoak can see Ezz to Islam?
And I said humiliation of Islam and Muslims, I'll tell you whether we call Hussein humiliating Islam and Muslims?
(Because Hussein Shiite in معتقدك O knows the unseen and Hussein may be aware that سيذل Islam and Muslims.

Fourth question:

What benefit Hussein, may Allah be pleased with him from going out to Karbala and die there?
I went out to the injustice arises, I'd say you and why his father did not come out Ali ibn Abi Talib on Zlmoh? Hussein know either of his father, or that his father had not been subjected to injustice or that Ali was not brave to revolt against injustice?
Why did not you come out Hasan's brother Sid, but him and handed him the country and the people, any of the three was right?

Fourth question:
Why take Hussein with women and children to Karbala?
I said it was not what happens to them I will tell you I blew alleged infallibility, which says that Hussein knows the unseen.
If I said that you know, I'd say you went Hussein to kill his sons?
If I said that Hussein went out to save Islam as alleged Almaúk I would say to you whether Islam was skewed in the reign of Hassan? And Islam was skewed in the era of Ali?
Why did not come up for re-Islam?
Either to see the justice of the caliphs and their sincerity and their satisfaction on or witnessing betraying Ali and Hassan of Islam.

Fifth question:
Hussein was killed?
I said Yazid a Satabak this is true of your books (to Ataatab yourself searching there is no evidence in the books prove to be more than killed or ordered the killing of Hussein)
If I told Shamar bin with Jawshan I'll tell you why curse over?
I said Hussein was killed in the era over, I would say to you that in front of you absent the alleged responsible for every drop of blood bled Muslims In his lost Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan and fighting the Shiites is watching and did not make anything. (Shiites believe that the imam is absent is the de facto ruler of the universe)

The sixth question:
Whichever is more on Islam and Muslims and the death of the Prophet peace be upon him or the death of Hussein?
I said the death of the Prophet, peace be upon him I'll tell you why Anrakm prophet Tltmon?
And I said Hussein's death the most will prove to people that the Prophet forbid him with you and that you prefer Hussein.

Seventh question:
Hussein, may Allah be pleased with him (in the religion of the Shiites) fully knows the unseen Will came out suicide and took his family with him?
I said yes stabbed Balhasin and accused him of killing himself and his children.
Though I do not blew up married to him and dropped his Imamate.

Question Eight:
Your scientists say that the mandate of imams training under their control all the atoms of the universe, would the fennel murderer
Hussein under the jurisdiction formative?
I said yes, it means that Hussein died committed suicide because he did not use his formative.
If I said no, no subject lied all Almaúk who unanimously agreed to say formative state.

Question Nine:
Ashura ceremonies say concerts because turbaned take money for the revival these days, such as singers in the summer concerts, in Ashura ceremonies taking generalized Aleradod for money compared to cry or sing to you
Do you consider trading the anniversary of Hussein?
I said yes ordered them over.
If I said no I told you why do not cry and sing for free if they were like Hussein?

Tenth Question:
Why see slugging and shouting and lashing himself chained and hitting his head with the sword are ye, simple while see turbans owners they do that?
I said my word is true They Altmon and Atabron crawling like you prompts the proof?
If I say yes, this is actually Vsaterc A question mark in your head about their loyalty and affection for Hussein

Eleventh question:
You shout at Ashura each year Aaltharat Hussein a clear signal of you to avenge those who killed Hussein! Question here is why imams did not take revenge their father was killed, as you claim?
Are you more courageous of them?
If you say we are more courageous ended up.
If you said they could not because of the political situation, I'd say you and where formative state under its control all the atoms of the universe? Or is it a myth only in your head?
Then who are going to take revenge Hussein them?

Twelfth question:
This question is directed to Mehdi outs fugitive, why are you a fugitive until now Are you afraid of something? Or are you a fairy tale? Is it true that will emerge Baqran new is this Quran?
I said that I'm not afraid, I'd say you what are you waiting for to come out?
I wait for the command of Allah ask you guide because the rest of the Prophet, peace be upon him did not leave anything but between us, but I would appeal to the Prophet, this is something else.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

Answers under the questions

The first question:

Do you believe you are Shiite fatalism?
Yes, we believe in destiny, and Hussein wept by the Prophet, peace be upon God Does that mean that he does not believe in fatalism and thee evidence
Governor Alnisabure, Mustadrak, c 4 / p 398
* Abdullah bin Wahab bin Zama said she told me Umm Salamah, may Allah be that the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and his family slept one night to sleep woke which confuses then lie down Farqad then woke up with a confused without what I saw him the first time and then slept woke in his hand soil red acceptable I said this soil, O Messenger of Allah said Jibril told me (peace be upon him) that this kills the land of Iraq to Hussein and I said to Gabriel Arne fertile land that kills These soils.
This interview is true on the condition of the two Shaykhs although he did not narrate
-
# Golden, Memoirs of Heraldry, c 3 / p 315
* Ibn Abbas: I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him in sleep half the day, disheveled and dusty, and his blood vial.
I said: O Messenger of God, what is this? Said: This is the blood of Hussein and his companions, did not remove from the day plucked. Examiners that day, and found that killed that day.
Sindh strong as al-Haafiz Ibn Kathir in "Beginning and the End"
C 8 / p 200

The slapping and Onyx Hussein Alslamuftlk upon him talk we took from Imam Jafar Sadiq, a seventh caliph al-Qurashi of the Prophet Prophet Kmaachar and those are

Ibn Taymiyyah proves correct from the book that the successors of the Prophet r twelve, all of Quraish
Book Platform Sunnah, Part 3, page 383.
From the written text (and in the correct Jabir bin Samra said entered with my father to the Prophet peace be upon him heard him say that this is what expire until moving them twelve Khalifa then spoke the word light did not understand or said Khvat Ali I said to my father why the Messenger of Allah God and his family all of the Quraish and the word in the correct said Islam is still dear to twelve Khalifa
And other conversations do not have room to mention
Narrated gems Khalid bin Sudair said: "I asked Abu Abdullah, peace be upon him for man incision clothes on his father or mother or brother or a relative? Said: There is nothing wrong hard pockets, you may split Musa Bin Omran on his brother Aaron .. The Hqguen Alvatmyat pockets Tmn cheeks Alvatmyat Hussein Bin Ali "and like her novel Tusi in civility from Imam Sadiq
* # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # # *

The second question:

Of your order you to do this Shiite acts in Ashura?
It is not the duty, but desirable and comfort of their home peace be upon them
God Almighty reasons for this reason utterly rejoice Farah Ahlalbat and grieve for their grief and make this talk follows Spblkiem Shiite revival household councils
Roy that he entered Hassan and Hussein peace be upon them on the Prophet and his family days Vhm Hassan in his mouth Sharif tattoo Hussein in his throat so he Hussein and accept his mother said to her: Mommy olfactory my mouth Do you find the smell hated my grandfather the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and his family and him Vhmth in mouth if is the best of musk and then brought him to her father, she said to him: his father had not broken heart and I have Hussein said, may Allah bless him and his family peace and mm? She said: smell his brother in his mouth and smell in his throat when he heard cried and said: sons Lama and have Hasan I شممته in his mouth because he watered poison dies poisoned and either Hussein peace be upon him, I شممته in his throat because he slaughtered Mnalorid to vein when she heard Fatima cried crying heavily and said: his father when can this be? He said: structure in a time free from me and you and his father and brother hardened, crying and then said: his father is crying and is committed to set up solace? He said to her: structure Fatima that women my Lipkin at women my family and their men cry on and have Hussein and his family and renew it solace generation after generation If the Day of Resurrection you Chfien for women and I intercede for men and all of the crying on and I Hussein took his hand and We admitted Paradise
This content summary talk of the following books: interpretation Firat: 169, Bridges Duration: 260, useful councils: 84, Eyes News satisfaction: 2 | 8 h 12, Amalie Saduq: 25 h 4, the ills of Canons 1 | 179 h 6, signs Imamate : 57, the interpretation of verses: 2 | 483 h 12, Babysitting preachers: 179, the virtues of a month old Ahob: 3 | 107 Bishara Mustafa: 22.
# * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # # *

The third question:

Are exit Hussein to Karbala and killed there Ezz of Islam and Muslims or humiliation of Islam and Muslims?
Yes Ezz and save for Islam, because he if Al_husanolm stayed out will not leave the Umayyad caliph increases will send him from killing him in his home, Anmn Chrotalamam Hassan Sid reconciliation so to speak is
No Muawiyah be entrusted to one of the later era, but have it after him for Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, not as they claim Shura
After loss of Sid has more than curse God succession became a Imam Hussein that after Muawiya but Sid refused to be is Ibaya increases because power, however, Hussein and right with him according to the terms Magistrate bringing a there خليفتين (Khalifa unfairly It increases and Khalifa just Born Allah is Hussein him peace
So, over Woods demons Umayyad to assassinate Hussein p in the pilgrimage season, even if related Bastar Kaaba Suddenly inspired (as God inspired L. Moses) that comes out to preserve the sanctity of the Kaaba and out of the city and took his family on the way to Kufa but Army Ibn Ziad led free Ben increases Riahi opposed the entry of Kufa Imam or his return to the city he led to another area to be arrived at Karbala and settled and trapped my father and mother.
# * # * # * # * # # ** # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # # * # * # # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * #

Fourth question:

What benefit Hussein, may Allah be pleased with him from going out to Karbala and die there?
Imam, peace be upon him with the murder Move Muslims ordered the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice has benefited mother Hussein eternal survival of Islam and the higher grades in the afterlife
The lack of exit Imam Ali peace Alymandalmh it did not come out for the sake of public اوجود injustice Bla_khash this matter, patience and willing willing to take revenge and all I do is a world peace because the door of the city of science.
The Imam Hassan Vkdkther of his time fighting and lack of Ansar Flo came Alamamalhassan Baansarh few Vcentsr Sid and kill Imam Hassan becomes big sedition, if not Atrkalchrisa will leave Maaouya Vsaschr his supporters Hasan from killing him and then batting Maaouya shirt Hassan peace be upon him demands his blood kills supporters Hassan.

Fourth question:

Why take Hussein with women and children to Karbala?
Took with him the women and children because he knows what will happen to them if stayed in their house of murder and displacement, seized them even migrate naturally to Kufa, but the enemies of Islam did not Adkhlohm settled Karbala disclosure of God so that the Lisboa, Flo entered Kufa did not enter Hussein peace be upon him did not liked to enter without Hussein peace be upon him, was women source flags strong at that time was known people from The Following because Umayyads had wasted the truth among the people and they said that Hussein and his family are Kharijites of the Persians and Daylam has said Sayeda Zeinab to the people of Sham and Kufa Boukdobaa they girls Messenger of God and the severed heads Ras al-Hussein and his family, peace be upon them and his supporters, God bless them
# * # * # ** # # # # **** # * # * # * # * # ****** # # # # # # # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # * # ***** # # # # # # #

Fifth question:

Hussein was killed?
Since the source of the Caliph orders over who is responsible for everything that happened in Karbala, and orders do not come to the senior leadership in the wars, and Chill in a war that does not interfere with the ruling and does not know about Shi
# ** # ********** # # # # # # # # # # # # # ******************* # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # **************** # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # **********

The sixth question
:
Whichever is more on Islam and Muslims and the death of the Prophet peace be upon him or the death of Hussein?
Love the Prophet, peace be upon Alhemen love his family pure and his death Nltm as Nltm on Hussein peace be upon him, since the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and God wept calamity Hussein called on his killers Vnstdl on bone calamity Hussein all calamities and Hassan died a martyr any killed did not die natural death any in his bed.
# # # # # # # # # ***************************************** *** # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Seventh question:

Hussein, may Allah be pleased with him (in the religion of the Shiites) fully knows the unseen Will came out suicide and took his family with him?
First Shia doctrine and is not a religion
Second: the Prophet, peace be upon God Slmaalm including being the people of his home (not only a passion) and told them so, this means that this matter is destined Flo went Hussein him Alsalamjnob Evrivaavanh have to have killed in Karbala as it is written to him, Valhasin goal was Kufa and Kenjjawa him to Karbala
Shiites did not say never Ban Hussein or any front Manalaúmh twelve, peace be upon them that they Aalmonagheib
************** # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # ********************

Question Eight:

Your scientists say that the mandate of imams training under their control all the atoms of the universe, would the fennel murderer
Hussein under the jurisdiction formative?
Everything is destined, however, God and the Prophet, prayers of God Alehlo Ward great king himself and his family for God has given, but the Apostle did not want King obsolescent but Ward King Permanent in the afterlife n Fabdelh God instead of this king of intercession for the nation without enemies household and those who went to them hostility
*************** # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # **************************************

Question Nine:

Ashura ceremonies say concerts because turbaned take money for the revival these days, such as singers in the summer concerts, in Ashura ceremonies taking generalized Aleradod for money compared to cry or sing to you
Do you consider trading the anniversary of Hussein?
To your knowledge that our scientists and elderly turbaned and others do not take the prayer wages and muezzins do not take the ears wages because God, how Bashyuhkm who take pay to pray? Will movements prayer is the work of Earthly even take pay it, and turbaned to say about tire themselves reading books and Conditions legitimacy Visthakon to pay for their studies and preached to the people
********************** # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # ****************

Tenth Question:

Why see slugging and shouting and lashing himself chained and hitting his head with the sword are ye, simple while see turbans owners they do that?
Yes Altmon and crying on the podium when calamity and directory See Shiite Guenoah when infected Hussein and Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them
**************** # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # **************************************

Eleventh question:

You shout at Ashura each year Aaltharat Hussein a clear signal of you to avenge those who killed Hussein! Question here is why imams did not take revenge their father was killed, as you claim?
Ensure that God pustulosis Hussein and who will take revenge is out last time God hasten his chastity and waiting for his release and martyrdom in his hands and under his banner
************ # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # ********************

Twelfth question:

This question is directed to the fugitive Mahdi outs, Why you fugitive until now Are you afraid of something? Or are you a fairy tale? Is it true that will emerge Baqran new is this Quran?
Mahdi, may God hasten his private waiting is God and not follows the same hue Every Shi order of God, and the Koran is the same but the interpretation and the interpretation will appear opposite of what is true is some explanations and interpretations that have no health
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ضياء
الرتبــــــة
الرتبــــــة

رقم العضوية : 73
التسجيل : 01/03/2013
عدد المساهمات : 220
نقـــــــــاط التقيم : 308
السٌّمعَــــــــــــــة : 0
100%
Questions and Happy stupid - and respond to a Shia Jb12915568671

Questions and Happy stupid - and respond to a Shia Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Questions and Happy stupid - and respond to a Shia   Questions and Happy stupid - and respond to a Shia Emptyالثلاثاء مايو 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Thank you "a lot" of the subject beautiful
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _ البوابة للعلم والمعرفة :: آلُمْنْتْڊيُآتْ آلُآڊبُيُة :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: