منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _ البوابة للعلم والمعرفة
Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) 0313_1f3cd11726cf1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة اخي اختي العزيز/ه حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم المنتدى حديث وبحاجه الى المزيد من المبدعين عزيزناعليك التسجيل اولا قبل الدخول
ملاحظة نرحب بالاخوه المخالفين للمناقشه بشكل حضاري وثقافي

Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) 0313_1f3cd11726cf1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة اخي اختي العزيز/ه حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم المنتدى حديث وبحاجه الى المزيد من المبدعين عزيزناعليك التسجيل اولا قبل الدخول
ملاحظة نرحب بالاخوه المخالفين للمناقشه بشكل حضاري وثقافي

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى ( ديني )( اجتماعي ) ( حضاري )( ثقافي )( علمي )( برامج العاب كمبيوتر )( فتاوي عامة )( مرئيات صوتيات )( تفسير احلام ) ( تقارير مصورة)

الرئيسيةبوابهأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار
مدير عام المنتدى
مدير عام المنتدى
بشار

رقم العضوية : 1
الجنــس : ذكر
المواليد : 11/05/1992
التسجيل : 07/12/2012
العمـــــــــــــــــر : 31
البـــــــــــــــــرج : الثور
الأبـراج الصينية : القرد
عدد المساهمات : 3576
نقـــــــــاط التقيم : 7183
السٌّمعَــــــــــــــة : 29
علم بلدك : العراق
100%
الموقع : منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _البوابة
العمل/الترفيه مدير المنتدى
Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) Jb12915568671

Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) Hamsmasry-964539cfd9

Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS)   Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) Emptyالجمعة مارس 01, 2013 3:55 am

Secret Imam Hussein

O Allah, bless Muhammad and his

I liked this information, and I wanted to convey to you:

Do you know God's prophet Noah?

Of course you know is one of the prophets who were sent by God to call people to worship ...

... But where he came from named 'Noah'??

His real name 'Malik'

But!! Of the large number of Departure and crying on Imam Hussein (AS) was named Noah

And his sons? Are four ..
Names:
Welding
Toxic
William
Sleep

And if you read the first letter of each name you will find the name 'Hussein' .. !

What the greatest misfortune, O Abu Abdullah Hussein

God damn hurt and wronged you and prevent you from drinking water and kill you, O Abu Abdullah
Hussein

ترجمة

سر من اسرار الحسين (ع)

سر من أسرار الإمام الحسين عليه السلام

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ

أعجبتني هذه المعلومه , فأحببت أن أنقلها لكم :

هل تعرفون نبي الله نوح ؟

بالطبع تعرفونه هو أحد الأنبياء الذين أرسلهم الله لدعوة الناس إلى عبادته...

... لكن من أين أتى اسمه 'نوح' ؟؟

اسمه الحقيقي 'عبدالملك'

لكن !! من كثرة نياحه و بكائه على الإمام الحسين (ع) سميّ بنوح

و أبنائه ؟ هم أربعة..
أسماؤهم :
حــــــام
ســـــام
يــــــــام
نــــــــام

و إذا قرأتم أول حرف من كل اسم فستجدون الاسم 'حسين' .. !

ما أعظم مصيبتك يا أبا عبدالله الحسين

لعن الله من آذاك وظلمك ومنعك من شرب الماء وقتلك يا أبا عبدالله الحسين
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
حبيبة امي
الرتبــــــة
الرتبــــــة
حبيبة امي

رقم العضوية : 41
الجنــس : انثى
التسجيل : 18/01/2013
عدد المساهمات : 711
نقـــــــــاط التقيم : 812
السٌّمعَــــــــــــــة : 1
علم بلدك : Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) Saudi_aC
100%
Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) 1%20(35)
العمل/الترفيه مشرفة قسم الاحاديث واللعاب والشخصيات التارخية والبرمجة اللغوية
Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) 28971

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS)   Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) Emptyالسبت مارس 02, 2013 10:54 pm

How Noah weeping and he did not attend the Covenant (Hussein era)??

Thanks

اتمنى تكون كتابتي للسؤال بالانجلش واضحه لاني من زمان عن اللغه E.. لكن جاوب على سؤالي؟؟ : )
بشار
مدير عام المنتدى
مدير عام المنتدى
بشار

100%

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS)   Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) Emptyالأحد مارس 03, 2013 12:54 am

Thanks to my dear sister (Habiba Mama) to this question and I like to mention to the builder Lech prophet of God alone wept for Hussein, peace be upon him, but other prophets and messengers

The this Heh answer with deep appreciation and respect

>>>

Prophets cried Hussein

Adam, peace be upon him:

Came down to the ground did not see Eve, became roams the earth at the request of Famer Pkrbla became distressed and Fed chest of reason and found the place where he killed Husayn, peace be upon him, until blood was shed for his feet, he raised his head to the sky
And said God ever happened me guilt last Faqptna him, I floated all the earth, what I am a poor like I am a in this land, God revealed to him O Adam happened you guilt, but to die in this land, and your child Hussein peace be upon him unfairly asked blood agree blood Hussein him peace, said Adam Lord ICON Hussein prophet? Said: No, but the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and his family and him, he said: his killer? He says: killer than appointed dwellers of the heavens and the earth, Adam said anything to Make O Gabriel said impotence O Adam, four times Vlanh and walked four steps to Mount Arafat and found Eve
There

And Noah, peace be upon him:

What dragged the ship had a number of Gabriel from heaven Bmoh thousand and four and twenty thousand nail to govern the ship and came to him five another said Mark one over released the boat and the other on the back and the third on the back and fourth on the Yemeni and fifth over the left, he was beaten nails and arrived in the fifth when he hit the fifth broke the stage and appeared buzz, beep and it broke her heart Noah marveled and asked Gabriel about that and he said, O Noah that these nails as five folks clothing and screw the fifth name Hussein, peace be upon him fall ill calamity smaller then Alersaya and Almassaab stated repast Krbla wept Noah and Gabriel peace be upon them crying heavily and grief long and for us over and Sayer of killing and what rode in the ship and walked around by all the world when he passed ship Pkrbla took him to the ground and feared Noah from drowning He called his Lord God said floated all the world what I am a panic, like what I am in this land came down to him Gabriel said to him, Noah, in this place, kill Hussein, peace be upon him tribe of Muhammad peace be upon him and his family seal of the prophets and guardians ring and said the killer to him, Gabriel said his killer over the folks appointed the seven heavens and seven earths Vlanh Noah, peace be upon him four times walked the ship till it reached Judi and stabilized

: Ibrahim, peace be upon him

As over the land of Krbla and passengers versa They found the horse and landed Abraham, peace be upon him and encouraged his head and shed his blood he took in forgiveness and said: O Lord, anything happened to me? Gabriel, peace be upon him sat down and said: O Ibrahim happened you guilt But here killing the tribe of the seal of the prophets, and I'm ring Guardians Vassell blood approval for his blood, he said: O Gabriel and be a murderer? Said: killer over the eye folks heavens and earths and pen happened on the board cursed without the permission of his Lord God revealed to the pen you deserved praise this curse lifted Ibrahim hand and cursed over to us a lot, and security horse tongue fluent Abraham said peace be upon him for his horse anything known until believe the propaganda?
He said: O Ibrahim I am proud Barakopk Ali when he found and fell off my back how great Khgelta and was the reason of the increase to his God and Abraham was peace be upon him weepy and mourning on Hussein peace be upon him also told God about in his book looked a look at the stars, he said I Suqeim

And stars are Mohammad peace be upon them, have appeared in the judgment seat, looked at them because of the Shiites and their slaves and reference slave to his master, when he briefed on the battle of Hussein peace be upon him said I morbidly heart to the severity of pain and grief, and remained on this dieback and pain and sadness to The hands of God to him or stars are these planets are visible when it is seen and knew Aqtdhaeadtha and their effects and understand them the repast Alotfov said what he said and the verse many faces another left-mentioned statement to attack diseases and symptoms.

And Ismail, peace be upon him:
He had sheep and is sponsor beach Euphrates told him shepherd it اتشرب water from this legislator since well days was asked Lord about why it went down Gabriel and said, O Ismail am asked flocks they Tgepk why abstention from drinking water said to her not to Atcherben of this water, said spokesman Fasih have reached that your child Hussein peace be upon him the tribe Muhammad peace be upon him and his family and him killed here thirsty, we are Ancherb of this legislator saddened him, he asked for his killer she kill him over to appointed dwellers of the heavens and earths and Alkhlaig companions said Ishmael peace be upon him O Allah, curse murderer Hussein peace be upon him.

And Moses (AS):
Once Saira and with Joshua Ben-Nun when he came to the land of Krbla انخرق his shoe and cut partnership and thistles in his legs and Sal blood said God nothing happened to me God revealed to him that Hussein peace be upon him kill here and shed His blood asked blood approval for his blood, he said the Lord and of the Hussein told is the tribe of Muhammad Mustafa and Ibn Ali Murtada them and inspired the peace, he said, and of the killer was told is the eye of fish in the sea and monsters in the wasteland and birds in the air lifted Moses hands and cursed over and invited him and the security of Joshua Ben Nun on supplication and move would,
And Roy heel inks Jewish and said that in our book that a man is born Messenger of Allah and his family and him kill and to Aiszew sweat Livestock owners even go to heaven Vienicon virgins Famer Us Hassan peace be upon him we said is this said no, he passed us Hussein him We said peace is this said yes.

And Solomon, peace be upon him:
He was sitting on the simplicity and walking in the air of Famer one day and is Sayre Krbla Fdart wind simplicity of one-third of the sessions so afraid of falling in فسكنت wind down the rug in the land Krbla Solomon said, O Wind calmed, she said that here kills Husayn, peace be upon him, said of Hussein Hu said the tribe Ahmed Mukhtar and Ibn Ali Karar, said: killer? She kills him over to appointed dwellers of the heavens and the earth Solomon raised his hand and cursed over the security of the supplication of mankind and the jinn فهبت wind and walked the carpet.

And Zakariya:
Asked Lord to teach him the names of five for thee upon Gabriel peace be upon him Flmh it of eight Zakariya if said Muhammad and graduate and Fatima and Hasan peace be upon them secret about his worries and Langley agony and if the name Hussein peace be upon him Khangueth lesson and signed by the Bohra said with Bali on God when he said four of them Sport their names from your winner and if Husayn, peace be upon him said tears in my eyes and arise Zfra? , Vanboh and Almighty God for his story, he said: Khaas,
Falcav name Krbla, and distraction loss of the pure strain,
And Z over the curse, which is unfair to Husayn, peace be upon him,
Eye and thirst, and antibiotic patience,
When he heard that Zakariya never leave the mosque three days and prevent people from entering therein it and accept the weeping and wailing and was Rithih God mourned good all creatures his son, God Atensl twisting this is the loss through annihilation,
God Atalps Graduate and Fatima, peace be upon them clothes this calamity,
God does not resolve the plight this catastrophe Bassaanhma,
And he used to say God bless me with a boy recognized by the eyes in old age if Rozktnyh فافتني love,
Then Afjni as lamented Muhammad peace be upon him and his family peace and lover his son, Ffersgah God greets, Fjah and was carrying salutes six months and carry Husayn, peace be upon him as well.

And Jesus, peace be upon him:
Was Saaha in the wilderness and with him the disciples of Famer Ard Krbla and saw Asda Keshra, had taken the road shall submit Jesus to Assad and told him and did not sit in this way and to Atdana tiger when he said Assad spokesman Fasih I did not invite you to the road even curse over murderer Hussein peace be upon him, said Jesus and of the Hussein peace be upon him, said Hu tribe Mohammed Mustafa illiterate Prophet and Ibn Ali Wali Allah bless them, said and the killer to him, said his killer's eye monsters and wolves and lions gather especially on the day of Ashura raised Jesus Peace hand and cursed over and invited him and the security of the Apostles to his supplication Vtnha Assad on their way and went to their own devices and Roy sheikhs of Bani Salim said invaded Byzantine lands We entered the Church of We Knaesshm found written in this house:
Aergoa Muasher killed Hasina ***** intercession grandfather day of reckoning

Said Vsilnahm how this in your Church? They said: Before you send a prophet year Butlthmoh.
And the Prophet Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and his family:
In the house of Umm Salamah, may Allah be said to her to excludes one came Hussein peace be upon him and is a child Fmamket prevented even entered the Prophet peace be upon him and his family entered Umm Salamah on its impact if Hussein peace be upon him on his chest and if the Prophet (r) cry and in hand something Iklbh said the Prophet peace be upon him and his family, O Umm Salamah said that Gabriel tells me that this Slain this soil where Vdaaha killed you if become blood were killed Habibi
Umm Salamah said, O Messenger of Allah (r) sales God that pays him he had done Almighty God revealed to having a Aanalha of one of the creatures and that his Shiite Vishvon
And Mahdi, peace be upon him and his son,
Blessed is he who was it from parents Husayn, peace be upon him and his followers and Shiites his father and God are the winners,
And on the day he was arrested in which the Prophet (s) was invited Hussein, peace be upon him and sign him in the chest and wept often severe and he was saying what to me, more than my son, that I residence with killed you, God.
حبيبة امي
الرتبــــــة
الرتبــــــة
حبيبة امي

رقم العضوية : 41
الجنــس : انثى
التسجيل : 18/01/2013
عدد المساهمات : 711
نقـــــــــاط التقيم : 812
السٌّمعَــــــــــــــة : 1
علم بلدك : Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) Saudi_aC
100%
Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) 1%20(35)
العمل/الترفيه مشرفة قسم الاحاديث واللعاب والشخصيات التارخية والبرمجة اللغوية
Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) 28971

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS)   Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) Emptyالأحد مارس 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Briefed on the subject and I will continue the rest later
Thank you

اطلعت عليه وسأكمل قراءته لاحقا
شكرا
بشار
مدير عام المنتدى
مدير عام المنتدى
بشار

100%

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS)   Secret of Secrets Hussein (AS) Emptyالإثنين مارس 04, 2013 12:56 am

I'm always in the service my brother

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  Conversations into tears at the Al-Hussein (peace be upon him)
» Prophets cried Hussein /// الأنبياء بكت على الحسين

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _ البوابة للعلم والمعرفة :: آلُمْنْتْڊيُآتْ آلُآڊبُيُة :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: