منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _ البوابة للعلم والمعرفة
Imam al-Hasan ibn Ali peace be upon them military 0313_1f3cd11726cf1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة اخي اختي العزيز/ه حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم المنتدى حديث وبحاجه الى المزيد من المبدعين عزيزناعليك التسجيل اولا قبل الدخول
ملاحظة نرحب بالاخوه المخالفين للمناقشه بشكل حضاري وثقافي

Imam al-Hasan ibn Ali peace be upon them military 0313_1f3cd11726cf1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة اخي اختي العزيز/ه حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم المنتدى حديث وبحاجه الى المزيد من المبدعين عزيزناعليك التسجيل اولا قبل الدخول
ملاحظة نرحب بالاخوه المخالفين للمناقشه بشكل حضاري وثقافي

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى ( ديني )( اجتماعي ) ( حضاري )( ثقافي )( علمي )( برامج العاب كمبيوتر )( فتاوي عامة )( مرئيات صوتيات )( تفسير احلام ) ( تقارير مصورة)

الرئيسيةبوابهأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Imam al-Hasan ibn Ali peace be upon them military

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار
مدير عام المنتدى
مدير عام المنتدى
بشار

رقم العضوية : 1
الجنــس : ذكر
المواليد : 11/05/1992
التسجيل : 07/12/2012
العمـــــــــــــــــر : 31
البـــــــــــــــــرج : الثور
الأبـراج الصينية : القرد
عدد المساهمات : 3576
نقـــــــــاط التقيم : 7183
السٌّمعَــــــــــــــة : 29
علم بلدك : العراق
100%
الموقع : منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _البوابة
العمل/الترفيه مدير المنتدى
Imam al-Hasan ibn Ali peace be upon them military Jb12915568671

Imam al-Hasan ibn Ali peace be upon them military Hamsmasry-964539cfd9

Imam al-Hasan ibn Ali peace be upon them military Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Imam al-Hasan ibn Ali peace be upon them military   Imam al-Hasan ibn Ali peace be upon them military Emptyالجمعة مايو 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Sharif ratio:

Is the imam, atheist century and infallible thirteenth and father back expected, lamp Aloda, and the light is clear, Imam innocent trustee, Abu Mohammed al-Hassan bin Ali bin Mohammed bin Ali bin Musa Bin Jaafar Bin Mohammed Bin Ali Bin Al Hussein bin Ali bin Abi Talib, peace of God be upon them all .

The proportion to his father is the Infallible Imams ratios, on what is known in the biography infallible applicants, up from his father, Abu Hassan III, the tenth Imam Ali al-Hadi (AS) until the end to the faithful on and pure his wife Fatima Zahra God to them.

The mother is the mother Born called Nubian shape, and said Sawsan Morocco, said Mangush, modern, Ouhdit, military, and Rehana, and Ghazal Moroccan, and a descendant of this is correct. Her husband Imam Hadi (AS) says in its own right it (p) مسلولة of pests and impairment, الأرجاس and Nagas, has been very great, and was one of Alarefat good works.

Birth-Sharif, peace be upon him:

Born Askari (AS) in Samarra, saying, It is true that his birth was in Medina, on Friday the tenth of the month of April of the year thirty-two and two hundred for Migration honest, and this - I mean, the tenth of the month of April - Mukhtar Sheikh Alkfma and Mr. Ben Peacock and sheikhs ( useful and Tusi) and Sheikh Royal Tabrizi, and Sheikh Abbas Qummi.

Yes, there are novel says that he was born (p) the eighth day of the month of April, but it is rising in قبال this novel to the fact that this novel is famous when non-Imami, though there are those who say out of Imami such as Shaykh Tabarsi, Sheikh Majlisi, as well as the night the eighth of the second month of spring coincides with the anniversary of the martyrdom friendly Zahra (AS) on a novel they had arrested after the death of her father, after forty days, not worthy of doing birth anniversary in قبال of martyrdom, and the novel forty days arguing.

His nickname and titles, peace be upon him:

Nicknamed (p) as Abu Mohammed, said, "Abu Hassan" as well.
The titles: the military, and innocent, and met, and the Pacific, and the sick, and pure, and silent, OS, and companion, convert, and pure, and Almhf, and Moqa, Mawla, and generous, and the warehouse.
He and his father and grandfather (p) knows each and every one of them in his time as "Satisfaction"

Years old and the whole of his life, peace be upon him:

The age of Imam Hadi (AS) at the birth of his son al-Askari (AS) Nine eleven years and nine months and eight days, and what أشخص Imam Hadi (AS) to Iraq in thirty-six and two hundred أشخص Askari (AS) with him, and he had that day from the age of four years and months.

He has lived Askari (AS) then with his father Imam al-Hadi (AS) even testified in Samarra, the military was the Imam (AS) that day twenty two years and two months and twenty-three days.
He lived after his father (p) for Imamate is (p) of five years and eight months and five days, spent in Samarra, too, was a period of his life (p) honorable manner Audit - twenty-seven years and ten months, and twenty-eight days.

The kings of his time, peace be upon him:

Contemporary of the Al-Askari (AS) through old short, Moataz Al Mutawakkil, the rest of his days - after the certificate of Imam Hadi (AS) - and after convert bin Trusty, who ruled one of eleven months, and then adopted Ahmed bin Mutawakkil, who ruled twenty-three years old, and was certified Imam Askari (AS) in the early rule adopted.

Imamate, peace be upon him:

Abounded texts of Imam Hadi (AS) on the front of him and his son-Askari (AS) the presence of the group in the city of Samarra, was (p) often say what Roy: The owner of this matter after me is my son, "Abu Mohammed," (p) without the rest of my children , though he has what you need, offers what pleases God, and delay what pleases God Almighty said ((what copy the of verse or Nnasseha distanced fine them or similar)) and Imam after his son-based (p) that fills the earth with fairness and justice, after it filled with injustice Jura.

Narrated Abdullah bin Mohammad Isfahani him (p) "صاحبكم after that you pray on, said: I did not know Abu Mohammed Prior to that, he said: Abu Muhammad went out prayed over him"

It was narrated from Imam al-Hadi (AS) Abu Bakr Alvhvki said: wrote to Abu al-Hasan peace be upon him: Abu Mohammed, son, I would advise the family of Muhammad instinct Othaghm argument, which is larger than I have, which is back and it ends with the bonds of the Imamate and provisions, what you liquid Vzle him, hath what needs.

And Ali ibn Mhazeear said: I said to Abu al-Hasan, peace be upon him: that was the fact that - and I go back in God - to whom? He said: My covenant to larger than I have.

And Ahmed bin Mohammed bin please the owner of Turk said: Abu al-Hasan, peace be upon him: My son Hassan quo after me.
To other المرويات, and texts on the Imamate (AS).

His deputies upon Islam:

Amr bin Saeed Al Omari, may Allah be pleased with him.

Ring inscription:

God and me. And Alkfma (RIP): I am a martyr of God. And'm pigment Maliki: Almighty who has the keys of the heavens and the earth.

His wives and his children:

He married the Al-Askari (AS) ongoing Romans her name Narcissus is the mother of Imam expected (pbuh), came in the sources in the dignities of this lady venerable The Messenger of Allah (r) speeches to him in a dream, being announced as give birth to his son owns the world, east and west, and fill the earth fairness and justice, after it was filled with Dilma and Jura, although Christ (p) Wife them in a dream.

The Imam al-Hadi (AS) and the father of the Al-Askari (AS) has bought Mrs. Nargis in vigilance, and the Queen of them, which buried the back of her husband's tomb of Imam Askari (AS) in Samarra.

Al-Askari did not succeed (p) of the boys only neighborhood-based Imam Muhammad ibn al-Hasan al-Mahdi (pbuh) located since then to the present day, which is absent argument is expected hidden from sight, he and his fathers infallible divine prayers God King-Jabbar.

Descriptions and morals and teachings, peace be upon him.

The color of the face of the Al-Askari (AS) between the tan and white, was in manners - Kibaúh pure - the ideal example that Tandy, however that the period of Imamate (p) was - as I learned - short has emerged from it (p) of the Science and dissemination provisions of divine transmission prophetic dazzling monuments and baffled minds kernels.

And (p) often ordering the observance of Qrtbh the Messenger of Allah (r) and the Commander of the Faithful Ali (AS) and offspring subsidy everything possible.
As well as the (p) by news many many novels ordering يتشدد must do scientists their jobs, and education does not have a fortune of knowledge from the Shiites, the not knowing is worse than being an orphan who died with him his father, then the scientists, especially in the time of absence imam guide them and bring them and education of the provisions of Allah and His Messenger (r)

كراماته miracles and Sciences (AS):

The miracles (p) and oddity would, HE affairs, and Onbaah Bamoibat, and tell him an answer a question from wanted to ask him (p) before reveled what in his conscience, and emerged on the tongue-Sharif of science exotic and Mahajat many in locations many with denominations many, even Aden adversaries but Even enemies thanks to him, and forced Maatts the violators its high would, Zlt of the necks of ungrateful and envious and المعاندين to His Highness substitute and great Brahinh, and pithy statements, there is likely primarily Male unfortunately none of them! . But I am if it was not on the Imamate and the succession (AS) from his grandfather, the Messenger of Allah (r) manual nor proof, not married to him and purity priority Ichamaj shrine state and genetics for his fathers infallible (p) the text nor the statement, the Enough to prove all that what emerged from it (p) of science and governance, in addition to Almaadz of unconfined and virtues mentioned in the famous books annotated Perhaps you leave a drop of Sciences to review its Sciences sailor in the well-known books.

The miracles of the extraordinary, Marotta Sheikh Kulayni (Jerusalem) from a group of companions, some Vsada military of Christians: that Abu Muhammad (p) sent him one day at the time of the noon prayer, he said: Avsd this race, he said: Vaollene race I did not understand the veins تفصد, I said to myself what I've seen something like this, telling me that Avsdh at noon time, not a time phlebotomy, and the second race I do not understand. He said: Then he said, see and be in Casablanca, and when he has become called me and told me: discharged blood Vsarhth, then said to me: Hold, فأمسكت, then said to me: Stay in the house, and when he was half of the night sent me, he said to me: discharged blood, Vtjpt more than I am surprised first, فكرهت that ask him, he said: blood Vsarht, blood came out like a white salt, said: Then he said to me sit down I sat down and said to me: Stay in the house. When he became, is قهرمانه that gives me three dinars took her.
I went up to come Boukticioa the Christian Vqsst the story upon him said: He said to me: I understand what you are saying, and I know something of medicine, and I read it in a book, and announced in Dherna know Christian books from the Persian flan, waving to him, he said: Vakatrat boat to Basra and come Ahvaz, and then I became a knight to my friend, I told him the news, he said: He said to me: أنظرني days Vanzerth, then come Mottagayda, he said: He said to me: This is the Tgah ordered this man to do Isa ibn Maryam (AS) in Dahra visits one, and I envy the people on this lavish thanks and tall and foremost, and I've told this to the his brother Jafar liar for an interview Jafar Sadiq (AS).

In addition to know what in pronouns, navigate fantastic novels sources about telling him Bamoibat, like tell him his shi ^ before take off المستعين the the incident three days to take it off saying: after three comes to the vulva.

Wholesale Vmnaqub this argument is infallible and the virtues of this Imam oppressed (p) does not decrease as well as his predecessors good pure and grandparents infallible prayers of God be upon them all, is not surprising therefore, all of the light one, and all the fruits of the tree good of the Prophet, and the branches of twigs Alzakih the top, and the results of plantings phenomenon Fatimid, on their first and last of the prayers of the Lord of the wilderness.

Positions of the Al-Askari (AS) the direction of the events of his time:

The al-Askari (AS) to serve as the Imamate after his father by order of God, and as recommended by his ancestors valued customers. And the duration of the succession which does not exceed six years, was pious lieutenant, and was isolated from the people so that the Shiites were not allowed except for the properties of the owners contacted, and with all of this, he spent a long time in prison.
The reason for all this persecution is:

First: he had the number of Shiites to some extent attract attention, although Shiites recognize the imam, and this was it clear clearly visible, although the Shia Imams were known, were governments then exposed to the Imams (AS) and تراقبهم and was seeking to overthrow them and wipe them out by all means hidden.

Second: Atalaalt the Abbasid state that the properties of the Shiites believe that the Eleventh Imam and a son, according to accounts received from the imams Prophet (r) and consider the Twelfth Imam them.

So it can be divided positions of the Al-Askari (AS) towards the events to the four positions:

First position: position of the government and the rulers: it was a policy Abbasids toward the Imams (AS) from the days of Imam Reza (AS) and summarized by ensuring the integration of the Imam of the household and his brother in law in the governing body, and to ensure watched the Permanent him and then isolated from the rules and disloyal.
And so it was like his father Al-Askari (AS) is forced to stay in Samarra, forced to attend for Caliph each tile on Mondays and Thursdays.
But Imam (AS) Kabaúh in the position of the rulers, stop a cautious stance and Manrsa in relation to governance, without raising any interest or to throw himself into the lights of governance and apparatus, it was his relationship governing routine monotonous, adherent line fathers (p) to the power Abbasid This position has infused the Imam (AS) high respect and status in front of the referees.

The second situation: position (p) of the scientific movement and ideological education:
And was his scientific Brdodh positions intercalatum of atheistic suspicions and show it to the right style of dialogue and substantive debate and scientific discussions, and adds this activity was actively last ČÇŐĎÇŃĺ scientific data and authored books and so on.

It is this effort lemon nation's ideological character apostolic and intellectual on the one hand and resistance to intellectual currents that pose a risk to the message, and hit her in the early composition of the other hand and the Imam (AS) from his knowledge Ocean المستوعب, making it able to sense these beginnings and recognition of its importance and its complications and planning to eliminate them.

Hence the position of the Al-Askari (AS) and his interest is in Medina project book puts Canadian Abu Yusuf Yaqub ibn Ishaq "philosopher Iraq in his time," about Mtnavdhat Quran as contact through some associate to school and foiled the attempt and convinced the school Canadian as an error, and make it repent and burned his papers to the other.

Third position: position (p) in the field of supervision of the People's rules and protect the existence and development of consciousness, and to furnish all methods of steadfastness and rise to the level of the vanguard insured.
It was to help them economically, socially, and warn them, and it was (p) ordering his companions silent and refrain from activity until things return to normal and accident Tsttb. It was levied to (p) a lot of money from the rights of various Muslim areas where there are rules of the People, through its agents dispersed therein, and the (p) is trying hard and different ways to hide this aspect Hide full power, and shrouded in secrecy.

Fourth position: position (p) of the boot of absence.

The al-Askari (AS) when he knows clearly attached will divine Bgabh and his son for the establishment of the State of God in the land and applied to the entire humanity, and الأخد but vulnerable in the ground to replace the fear secure 000 worship God, do not associate anything with Him.

Knows that it is the responsibility of the boot to the absence of his son, because humans are accustomed sensory perception and knowledge, it is difficult for the usual human perceptual knowledge only to exceed the broad thinking.
It was not a society of Imam (AS), who was a contemporary of his deviant and falling intellectual and spiritual level transcends to the depth of this faith and His Highness the idea, especially since the absence of the Imam incident is unparalleled in the history of the nation.

The texts frequent correct the Prophet (r) have an impact significant and effective role in consolidating the idea of ​​waiting Mahdi (pbuh) in the hearts of the Muslims in general, and these novels Aoun of Imam Askari (AS) in order to convince people of faith بالغيبة the one hand, and prove to people embodiment alibi in his son Mahdi On the other hand.
It is the hardest, who take responsibility Askari (AS) as the parents of the Mahdi (AS) is to convince people Pugh \ ball solutions Zzman unseen and Tidha in the person of his son Imam Mahdi, a more difficult for the individual normal, since he will be surprised and shocked his faith in the idea of ​​backbiting, there is a big difference in the logic of the faith of ordinary individual deferred hardly feel its impact in the individual life, between faith in the unseen with belief Btidh in a different time.

This fact, they beg the imam should make an effort multiplier to reduce the impact shock and overcome, and the creation of people's minds to receive them without rejection or denial, and to accustom his companions and rules to abide by, and in particular that (p) wants Educational conscious generation is the core breeding generations following, which will build Abjahdha Date Agheiptin, small and large.
Add to that the conditions and suffering experienced by the Al-Askari (AS), by the state, and the need to work and Evangelism thought the promised Mahdi, which was considered in the logic of referees, is threatened Pkaanam, a departure from power.
So I went activity of the Al-Askari (AS) in achieve this Alhzv to three major business smoothed for this Alhzv:

The first work: withholding of Imam Mahdi (AS) from the eyes of people with the show for some of its properties.

The second work: Intensify Awareness Campaign for the idea of ​​backbiting, and explaining people need to hold them to مسؤلياتهم Islamic and get them used to their requirements, has Atkhadd Imam (AS) to export data and instructions from al-Mahdi, as liaison series of texts that preached by the Prophet (r) and Imams (AS) after him, has taken Al-Askari (AS) in its three forms:

Figure I: Statement year, كالتعرض to recipes Mahdi (AS) after his appearance and his global state.
Figure II: political criticism of existing conditions, Baqrnha the idea of ​​the Mahdi (pbuh) and the need for change.
Figure III: general guidance for the rules and his companions shows where (p) them dimensions idea backbiting, and the need to adapt to its psychological and social terms as a prelude of what they suffer from the absence of the Imam (AS) and disconnection for them.

Work III: Atkhadd Askari (AS) position pave it for absence, when احتجب himself from people, but from private owners, and the style of correspondence and signatures, paving thus to the same method that will walk by his son al-Mahdi (AS) in his absence Minor, which is in obscured and delivery instructions.

It may seem strange surprise to people if this happens without مسبقات and such graders. It was therefore this method to create the nation's minds and awareness, in order to accept this method and تستسيغه without surprise and undesirable complications.

The system was taken by agents Askari (AS) with the People's rules was another style of boot styles to the idea of ​​backbiting.
Likewise also the invisibility and agents system is the same method that is valid in the absence of the Imam Minor, after people used it in the course Askari, peace be upon them, especially Imam Hassan al-Askari (AS).

Stories of his life (p)

The greatness of the hulls of the Prophets (peace be upon them)

Narrated from Ali ibn al-Hasan ibn Sabor, he said: people by drought (سرمن felt) at the time of Hasan al-Askari (peace be upon him) commanded the caliph eyebrow, and the people of the kingdom to get out into the rain, they went out for three consecutive days to the chapel and claim what سقوا.

Went Catholicos on the fourth day to the desert, and with the Christians and the monks and was in them monk whenever stretched out his hand fell sky rain فشك more people and marveled, and pour it into a religion Christianity, Fanfmalkhalifh to Hasan al-Askari (peace be upon him) and was confined Fastkhrjh of his incarceration and said: the right to a nation grandfather has perished He said: I am outside in the morning, and remover of doubt, God Almighty.

Went Catholicos on the third day, the monks with him and left Hassan (peace be upon him) in a group of his companions when the sight Balrahp has extended his hand is some مماليكه be arrested on his right hand and takes between fingers, and he did, and took from between Sbaptih bones, took him Hasan (peace be upon him) his hand, then said to him: Astsag Now, Fastqy and was sky Mngama the Vtqhat white sun rises.

Caliph said: What is the bone O Abu Muhammad? He said: (peace be upon him): This is a man over the grave of the Prophet of prophets, and he fell to the hand of this bone, and the detection of bone prophet, but torrential rain sky.

Martyrdom, peace be upon him:

I've been Askari (AS) as he suffered his fathers pure (p) from the oppression of the rulers and Aitmarhm to kill them, perhaps even more than the Al-Askari (AS) for fathers and forefathers (p) exposed to harm, because the rulers of his day were wary than بلغهم from the fact that the argument Mahdi (p) thereof (p) So حبسوه several times, and tried to kill him was survive their attempts.

Until the reign of approved (p) confirmed before of CM Imam Hassan (AS) in the fifth year of his reign, has been watering (p) that the poison in the first month of spring first Net year sixty and two hundred remained (p) seven days handles heat poison, until he became on Friday, the eighth month of March of the year sixty and two hundred, he moved next to the Lord, in Samarra, did not reach old Sharif to twenty-eight years.

The exposure-Askari (AS) - as well Omaaa the Abbasids - greedy envious of, and it was most notably his brother Jafar son of Imam Hadi, called the later title "Jaafar liar" who was in contact بالخلفاء
The Abbasids warning searched the Al-Askari (AS) after his death, at the instigation of Jafar liar, to search for the Imam al-Mahdi (as).
Jafar-making liar on the owners of the Al-Askari (AS) and his followers saying Imamate Mahdi (pbuh), the son of five years, waiting for his release and his appearance after his father hid-making them even believed his presence, and denied the existence of the whole.

Not only did Jafar liar as did about al-Mahdi (AS), but has the legacy of his brother Imam Hassan al-Askari (AS) and claimed the Imamate unjustly, and tried to lock up beside me and the wives of the Al-Askari (AS) and his place in the Shia, what have responded to him and followed him, resorted to a certified , adding to the access to the aid of his brother, and make him money and so much closer to him everything that is likely to bring him closer to him, but adopted نهره and kept him.

As cited al-Askari (AS) ضجت for lost "the mystery of the opinion" buzz great and carry people casket Bible, Ptjalil and attention of adults, so he wanted Jafar prayer for him, but this presentable Gorgeous is Sella him and جهزه, buried (AS) in his home with his father, Hadi (AS ) behind his back.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Imam al-Hasan bin Ali damai atas mereka militer
» Imam al-Baqir, peace be upon him
»  Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) and his holy Imam Ali, peace be upon him
» Personal profiles Imam al-Baqir, peace be upon him
» The story of Imam Sadiq (peace be upon him) with the Abu Hanifa

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام _ البوابة للعلم والمعرفة :: آلُمْنْتْڊيُآتْ آلُآڊبُيُة :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: